Terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
In downloading photos you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below for using the West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust images and video contained within this website portal.
Background and Purpose
The West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust has commissioned the images and video and owns the licences to use them. The Trust promotes their use to promote the trail within the conditions outlined below.
Should commercial use be required please email email@example.com to discuss.
These images have been paid for by the West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust. The Trust comprises voluntary trustees and relies on grants and donations to manage and enhance the trail. It therefore requests a donation for all photos downloaded for use of images from the portal. The Trust’s bank account details are:
ANZ Account: 06 0845 0203192 00
Particulars: Your name
If you require high resolution files please email the trail manager at the above email address.
Conditions of Use
Photo Images and Flyers
1. The photos and flyers will only be used for the purposes of promoting the West Coast Wilderness Trail.
2. They will not be used to represent a third party or its commercial products.
3. Third party branding will not be placed across or around the images or flyers without permission of the West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust Trail.
4. The images are not allowed to be altered in any way without permission of the West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust Trail.
5. The images cannot be on-sold.
Use of Video
The West Coast Wilderness Trail Trust encourages the embedding of the video into websites and for use with other marketing materials to promote the trail.
1. The video can only be displayed in its entirety.
2. The video must not be edited and individual still images taken from it.